Fuse holder manufacturer
Fuse holder refers to the holder used to install the fuse. Fuse holders can be divided into panel mount fuse holders, PCB mount fuse holders, lead-type fuse holders, rail-type fuse holders, and automobile fuse holders. Manatee focuses on the design and production of Fuse Holder Types, Inline Fuse Holder, Panel Mount Fuse Holder s, PCB Fuse Holder, Automotive Fuse Holder, Fuse holder, Switch, Fuse and other Chinese manufacturers of fuse holder products.
How to choose a fuse:
1. Safety certification: Determine the safety certification of the fuse according to the safety certification required by the whole machine, such as UL specifications or IEC specifications.
2, structure size: determine the size of the size according to the space in the circuit design, such as length, diameter, whether with leads, etc.
3. Rated voltage: must be greater than or equal to the actual application voltage, generally 24V, 32V, 63V, 125V, 250V, etc.
4. Breaking capacity: should be greater than the large fault current in the circuit.
5. Rated current: Refer to the following items:
(1) Normal working current, running at 25℃
The rated current of UL specification fuse ≥ normal working current/0.75;
The rated current of IEC specification fuse ≥ normal working current/0.9.
(2) Ambient temperature: The current carrying capacity test of the fuse is carried out at an ambient temperature of 25°C. The higher the ambient temperature, the shorter the life of the fuse and the lower the carrying capacity. Therefore, the ambient temperature and environment should be considered when selecting the fuse. The influence of temperature on current carrying capacity is as follows:
(3) Pulse: Pulse will generate thermal cycles and produce mechanical fatigue that will affect the life of the fuse. In the design, the pulse I2T should be less than the nominal melting heat I2T of the fuse under the premise of considering the pulse factor, and the rated I2T of the fuse> actual pulse I2T/Pf, Pf: Pulse factor, which varies according to the number of pulses that can be withstood.
The samples selected through the above procedures need to be tested in the actual circuit to verify whether the selected fuse is suitable. This verification should include tests under normal conditions and fault conditions to ensure that the selected fuse plays a protective role in the protected circuit.
If you are interested in products and related knowledge, please contact us, we will be happy to answer you and give you a perfect solution. Call Us Now: +86 13380685544;email@example.com;https://www.hzhinew.com/
You May Like
Post time: Jul-14-2021